Tonight I'm making Ravioli from Costco- Roasted Vegetable Ravioli to be exact and was in need of a quick fancy sauce!
I hope you like!
What you'll need:
- 1 Can of regular pasta sauce- go cheap- whatever is on sale!
- 1/2 onion, yellow or red, either will do!
- 2 Zucchini's skinned and thinly sliced
- 1 spoonful of Sea Salt
- 1 spoonful of Thyme
- 1 spoonful of Basil
- 6-7 fresh garlic cloves chopped
- 1-3 TBSP butter (depending on how much butter you like!)
- a few splashes of Chicken Broth or water
- Saute the Garlic, Butter, and Spices for 1 minute, then add onion saute 1-2 more minutes
- Add in the sliced Zucchini
- Add in the store bought pasta sauce
- Cook for a few minutes, since we've added so many ingredients to the store bough already thick sauce it may get a bit too think, that's when you add the chicken broth a splash at a time until you get your desired consistency.