What you'll need:
- 1 can Tuna
- 2 tablespoons chopped black olives
- 2 tablespoons kidney beans
- 2 table spoons garbonzo beans
- yello mustard
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 cup salsa fresca: red onions, tomato, cilantro, salt, pepper and lime juice
- 2 whole wheat flour tortillas
Mix the ingredients for your salsa fresca
Add everything to the wrap and enjoy!!!
This will make 2-3 wraps, so save it for another day if you aren't making lunch for friends.
Sorry, I don't have a photo of this one but its a keeper for a hot summer day, or a quick fix to bring to work!